Monday 11 November 2013

general cover: aditional lighting designs

This is my lighting design for a thrust theatre performance, I done a general cover to show how the lighting plan would work differently in comparison to other stages.
This is my lighting design for a traverse stage, this is to be done differently as you have to consider the audience seating as if you was to do the lighting as usual could effect the audiences view.
This is my general cover lighting design for an in the round staging. In this one you have to consider that the audience is surrounding the stage so there would have to be light hitting every angle, in order to do this you use a technique called triangulation.
This is my general cover for proscenium arch, this is where the audience is infront of the staging so all the lighting is to be 180 general cover faceing the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment